Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 29, 2008

Today started out very early, Robert and I left the house around 6:30 to visit with Sis. Betty Sweat who is in Saint Vincents. I arrived at the Ladies Prayer Meeting only to have the dismissal prayer with them. Then Sis. Billie, Robert and I went to Ketona Rest Home to visit several people and then dropped by Annie house to meet with her. After we dropped Billie off at the church, Robert and I went to see how Sister Shirley was doing after her eye surgery, all I can say is, "You can't keep a good woman down".
Remember tomorrow night is Kids Night, keep the leaders and the youth in your prayers.
God bless you, Sister Judy.

2 comments:

Hartselle COGOP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hartselle COGOP said...

Just wanted to let you know that you have got one of the best pastors in the whole State. She was my pastor for 4 yrs before she came there. we hated to let her go but it was God timing that sent her there. Know that we love you Sis Judy and Bro Robert