Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009

I apologize for taking so long in updating the blog. I've been away at Camp Boothe, taking the course "Survey of the New Testament". It was long, hard, but rewarding class. But I'm back.

Sunday Morning was outstanding. The Holy Spirit was present from the opening of Sunday School, to worship and to Bro. Robertson bringing the morning message.

Our prayers are with the Wideman family for the loss of Lois Wideman, Bro. Joe's sister-in-law.

Remember to say a special prayer for Earline Garner, she is in St. Vincent's East.
Sis. Wynn had surgery on her right arm last Friday, but is doing well.
Cindy Corbin was sick with the flu, but I just spoke with her and she is much better.
Paul Sims has been very sick for the last few days. I just spoke with T.C. Boyd and they had to put Shirley back into the hospital. She is in room 684 at St. Vincent East. As a church family lets bind together and pray, pray, pray.

No comments: