Tuesday, February 10, 2009

February 10, 2009

This week has been very exciting. We want to thank Bro. Herschell for painting the nursery a beautiful bright yellow and Sis.Shirley for putting up new curtains in each of the class rooms. The rooms are beautiful. Thank you.

All the candy has been sold, making the yard sale total to over $900. The sign has been purchased and it should be up in about 3 weeks. Praise the Lord.

Sis. Marie Gothard came through her eye surgery well and is at home resting.
Robert and I had a beautiful visit with Sis. Betty Sweat.
Please pray for David Hodges' aunt who is in Princeton Hospital. She is very ill and needs a touch from God.

Today the Ladies Bible Study was awesome. I thought it would be good to get mother out of the house, so I invited her and my dad to go to the Bible Study with me and it really lifted her spirit. Thank you for your prayers.

No comments: