Saturday, February 14, 2009

February 14, 2009

Yesterday was a very busy day. I want to thank Deacon Joe Wideman and his wife Jean for their dedication in the ministry. We had 3 in the hospital and all 3 having surgery. I was at UAB very early in the morning to be with Charlene Crouch who came through her surgery very well, the doctor said he believed the cyst they removed was 99.9% cancer free. After they took her in for surgery, I then went to St. Vincent to have prayer with Roxanne, who Bro. Joe and Sis. Jean stayed with the Hodges' Family until the surgery was over. When I received the phone call that Robert, at Princeton, had been taken in for his Arteriogram, I left and went to Princeton. The doctor said everything looked great for Robert. All I can say is God is good all the time, all the time God is good.

Remember tonight at 5 P.M. is Pot Luck Supper and Movie night "Fireproof". All couples and singles are invited.

Wednesday night on March the 4th, Brother Dmitry Kavaleuski a missionary in Siberia will be visiting with us. Please make plans to attend that night.

No comments: